How To Create Template in G-mail
Two very useful and nice options that you probably don’t use in your google mail account.
*Right-click on any text and from the drop-down menu select Translate and Read in Your Language.
Create Template in G-mail
First of all, you need to enable the template option in the setting on your gmail account, here’s how:
1. To start, click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the Gmail website and then select the See All Settings button.
2. Click the Advanced tab at the top of the screen, find the “Templates” option on the page that comes up,
and click “Enable” next to it.
Create or change templates
Open Gmail and click Compose.
In the Compose window, enter your template text.
Click More. ( Red No 1. – three points in the lower right corner)
Choose Templates. (red No 2)
Choose an option: To create a new template, click Save draft as template (red No 3)
Save as new template. (red No 4)
New mail with new Templates is the same process
Simple, isn’t it ? 😀 Save a lot of time answering emails!
How to enable and use Gmail’s AI-powered Smart Reply and Smart Compose tools
- Click on the gear icon on the upper right side and on “See all settings.”
- In the “General” tab, scroll down to the separate Smart Reply and Smart Compose options and choose “On” for either or both to enable the automated suggestions.
- You can also choose to allow Gmail’s machine learning to personalize the suggestions based on the way you write your emails by choosing “Smart Compose personalization.” For example, if you greet your colleagues with “Hi, team” versus “Hello, everyone,” it will automatically drop in whatever you use most often.
- Finally, “Smart features and personalization” enables Google to use your content in Gmail, Chat, and Meet in order to hone its personalization features, while “Smart features and personalization in other Google products” lets it learn from — you guessed it — other Google products. Each of these can be checked on or off.