What will you learn
▪ Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer, or via cPanel on your hosting or domain
▪ This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
▪ Navigate around the WordPpress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
▪ Understand the main features of WordPress
▪ Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
▪ Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
▪ Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
▪ Know how to configure WordPress for best results
▪ Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
▪ Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
▪ Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
▪ Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
The price of a WordPress course depends on the elements you want, which are listed in the table below, as well as the number of participants. The course is held 1 on 1 or groups of up to 5 people.
When you have read Who are the courses for creating WordPress web pages, then fill out the form.